Kamis, 11 Maret 2010

Max web design

As a new comer in the world of website and blog, I need to find a lot of resources and references in order to improve my skills. That's why I like browsing to others' blogs ans websites and last night when browsing around, I stopped in Max Web Design. This magazine style web design related blog is founded and created by Robert G. who made this blog to write about his projects, his websites, marketing and search engine optimization tips as well as describing different softwares he uses, websites and other stuff.

When entering the site, you will see a simple design blog and interesting postings or news. you will find them easily. But it is better for you to see the categories link at the bottom of the site before finding the information you need.

If you are looking for a blog about web design, it is the right place because it has some postings about web design where you can read and apply them for your blog or website. For example me, I have problem about designing blog, so when I found this blog, I tried to find the posting about it, I applied it and my blog looks nicer now.

So, from now on, if you want to have a reference about blogging, just hesitate to visit maxwebdesign.com

1 komentar:

 
Copyright © . Hilmi Ridho - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger